This document describes how to set web authentication only for wireless users.
1. a wireless UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW and AC1220GW. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Go to Network < DHCP Server, click to Add button.
2. Add a new DHCP pool for wireless users.
Click Add hyperlink after Interface Name, enter 192.168.2.1 as the new DHCP Pool gateway. Select the check box before the wireless SSID. Click Save button to confirm the configuration.
3. Back to the DHCP Pool setting page, enter the start IP address as 192.168.2.100 and end IP address as 192.168.2.200, Gateway address as 192.168.2.1, Click Save button.
4. Go to Wireless > Basic Settings, click edit button.
5. Set the Interface of the wireless as the Interface as the DHCP Pool that is just configured. Click next button and finish the settings.
6. Go to User Management > User Group page, click + button after the root, enter the Group Name as wireless and click Save.
7. Click the User Group wireless that is just created, click Add User button enter the wireless range 192.168.2.100-192.168.2.200 in the textbox, and click Save button.
8. Go to User Management > User Authentication page, select the Web Authentication and Authentication Free as Enable to active the feature.