The client wants to share files in an internal network. This document describes how to set up network sharing on UTT business routers.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router, either through its LAN port or wireless network
1. Plug a USB flash drive into the router.
2. Login the Web GUI of the router (the default IP address: 192.168.1.1)
3. Go to Network > Network Sharing, check the boxes of Enable FTP Server and Remote Access, then click Save.
4. Go to Account Settings page, check Enable Password, add new item to create account or edit existed account, specify account information and its permission level, click Save.
5. Check account and priviledge, Enable Network Storage.
6. You can access the files and folders from the USB storage device on the browser by visiting the LAN/WAN IP address. (FTP://LAN IP address or FTP://WAN IP address)
The network sharing only allows internal network access.