The office needs two or more subnets point to the router. This document describes how to configure VLAN port on a UTT router.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router through an Ethernet cable
1. Login the Web GUI, create DHCP server binded to VLAN interface at Network > DHCP Server > Add.
2. Add binding VLAN port at Interface Name.
3. Specify Name, IP Address (Gateway IP of 192.168.100.x/24), Subnet Mask (255.255.255.0 if /24) and VLAN ID, then click Save.
4.Figures will be automatically filled with the selected interface information as default, changes in the light of actual conditions.
1. VLAN ID and VLAN settings must be same on the router and the switch.
2. The port connects to the router should be trunk, others configure as access mode.
3. Disable DDoS and ARP prevention at Firewall > Attack Prevention if devices in the subnets can not access the Internet.