This is a tutorial for users to setup the router via wireless at the first time.
a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW and AC1220GW. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
1. Click the wireless button on the upright corner of the screen, connect to the default SSID begin with UTT-HIPER_xxxx.
2. Open with a browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and enter 192.168.1.1 at the search bar. Login with the default username: admin, password: admin.
3. System will acknowledge you to change administrator password for the first time.
4. Follow the Setup Wizard to configure basic settings, click Next by steps.
5. To configure Internet access of WAN, check the connection type with the ISP.
6. To configure SSID and password of wireless, then click Save to finish Setup Wizard.
Check this on other operation system