This is a tutorial for users to setup the router via wireless at the first time. Here takes IOS 12.1 for instance.
a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW and AC1220GW. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
1. Go to System Settings > WLAN, find the default SSID begin with UTT-HIPER_xxxx at the below list and connect to the network.
2. Open with a browser (here uses safari) and enter 192.168.1.1 at the search bar. Login with the default username: admin, password: admin.
3. System will acknowledge you to change administrator password for the first time.
4. Follow the Setup Wizard to configure basic settings, click Next by steps.
5. To configure Internet access of WAN, check the connection type with the ISP.
6. To configure SSID and password of wireless, then click Save to finish Setup Wizard.
Check this on other operation system